Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau emerges, says he is still alive

in a 36 minutes video released exclusively to AFP, Boko
Haram leader, Shekau Abubakar has dismissed reports of
his death. Shekau, pictured above from the video, is
quoted by AFP as saying he's alive and that his members
are running their captured towns.
"Here I am, alive. I will only die the day Allah takes
my breath. Nothing will kill me until my days are
over... I'm still alive. Some people asked you if
Shekau has two souls. No, I have one soul, by Allah.
It is propaganda that is prevalent. I have one soul.
I'm an Islamic student. I'm the Islamic student
whose seminary you burnt... I'm not dead,"
He went further to say "We are running our caliphate, our
Islamic caliphate. We follow the Koran... We now practice
the injunctions of the Koran in the land of Allah," he said.
AFP also reports that the insurgency group claimed in the
video to have shot down a Nigerian air force jet that went
missing nearly three weeks ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you know that EDET no longer lives in calabar? (photo)

List of Nigerian universities that admit students who did not choose them in Jamb

Scientists Reveals Possible Cure For Deadly Ebola Virus